Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cheap Stuff!

Hey guys...
FYI...Staples is having their annual "penny" sale on some items you may be interested in for the classroom. Just watch the quantity limits! (The link is to the weekly ad)
http://staples.shoplocal.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=staples_right_hand_nav&&cm_sp=merchandising-_-weekly%20ad%20right%20rail-_-weekly%20ad%20right%20rail
Also...from what I've heard, Target has loaded up on even more great stuff in their $1 bins...my source (haha) tells me that the Target in White Marsh is especially stocked!
Check Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. for great deals on kids books. Usually about 50 cents or 3/$1.00.
=) Kelly

1 comment:

eringdelaney said...

Hey the penny sale is great! There are limited quantities... i.e. you can only buy 2 packs of pencils and 10 folders. But I grabbed a lot more than that and they still let me have the deal by ringing up my stuff as separate sales. I got about 40 folders and 6 packs of pencils all for 46 cents!