Sunday, July 6, 2008

Interesting Internet Resources

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had nice 3 day weekends. For student teaching this week Mrs. Ankobia and I are going to be teaching lessons related to letter and sound recognition. I wanted to share some of the websites I came across while doing my search.
1. www.atozteacherstuff.com. Had some really cute game/lesson plan ideas...got an idea for my lesson on this one!!!
2. www.internet4classrooms.com. Has really great activities/lessons that students complete on the computer. These seem more academic based than a lot of websites I have seen out there. At my school there is a computer lab with no computer teacher: If anyone else is in the same situation this website will be a great resource.
3. www.uen.org. This is the Utah Education Network website. This website has really great, creative lesson plans broken down by grade level. I really enjoyed the format the lesson plans were in once selected. The format includes Summary, Main Cirriculum Tie/Standard used, Materials, Background for Teachers, Intended Learning Outcomes, Procedures, Strategies for Diverse Learners, and many more!!!!

I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday and eating pizza for lunch:)

Natalie

No comments: