Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Staples penny sale

Hey Guys!
I went to Staples today and stocked up on the penny sale. After I went to one store, I was so excited about my purchases that I went to another. If time had permitted, I would have gone to a couple more. There are limitations on the amount of items that you can get, but if you have your teacher ID, the limit is 25. I think at one store I got 25 mini hand sanitizers, 25 folders, 25 packs of 8 pencils and 4 mini 1 inch binders for a total of $1.86. The last day is tomorrow, so try to make it if you can, it's soooooooooo worth it! Also, Dollar Tree stores have an awesome "Teacher Isle" that has lots of great things to use in classrooms....decorations, books, supplies stickers, flash cards, activity books, and much more! I hope you guys have a great night. See you tomorrow!

-Keli

No comments: