Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sites and a nice program

I found two websites that look useful. One is teachertools.org, which looks like a gateway to many other resources and the other is internet4classrooms.com, which has a lot of neat award designs for students. I also saw at the Johns Hopkins Barnes and Noble that they are sponsoring a reading program for the summer. If a student in grade 1-6 reads 8 books (with a list of the books and their favorite part of the book) and gets a parent to sign it, they can receive one free book coupon from the store. I know it's a summer program but maybe they have something similar in the Fall. Also, in NH, I know that they had certain weeks for teachers to receive a 25% off coupon. I will keep my eyes open for that and let you know if I see that.

No comments: