Friday, July 4, 2008

Money and the Dollar Tree

If anyone else is like me, you're stressing about not wanting to spend too much money getting your classroom up and running in August, even though we're getting these HUGE paychecks from BCTR! There is a ton of buzz going around with the BCTR folks about all of the good stuff you can get at the Dollar Tree. THEY ARE RIGHT! I got tons of great stuff for $28! I know there can only be so many Dollar Trees in Baltimore, and with everyone going, they might run out of stuff quicker. I have FOUR different stores near me that I would be happy to check into if you want something that your store has run out of. Just be sure to give me all of the specifics of what you want, and I'll be happy to try and get it for you. (And I'm thinking I'll only charge a 5% interest. haha, just kidding - I think)

No comments: