Friday, July 4, 2008

Words of Encouragement

Hi friends! I think that they overwhelment factor may be starting to reer is ugly head at many of us. It is tough to make it through those Tuesdays and Thursday without wondering at least once: "Why am I doing this?" I just wanted to start a thread where we could all help eachother get through the days by offering comforting or encouraging words. We need to remember that we are all in this together- and that for the most part, going through the same things.

:) Heather F.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yes, I think we are all feeling overwhelmed. I try to remember that I can only do what is humanly possible and to try my best. Mostly I get discouraged when things don't work out the way I expected them to. Other times I am surprised at how well it went. I try to stay positive despite the bumps in the road. Good luck in classes tomorrow!